Scholarship Value: $1,000
Deadline: April 30, 2021
To be eligible for the "Kochhar & Co. Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university on a full-time or part-time basis no later than September 2021.
2) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
3) Submit an answer to the essay question no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
4) Be a resident of one of the following countries:
B) United States
*Note that you can be enrolled in any field of study.
In under 1000 words, please answer only ONE of the following questions:
1) "What are the three most important things that an Accountant does for a Company?
2) "What are the three most important things that an Accountant does for an Individual?
Every essay must follow basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain a beginning (introductory paragraph), a middle (several supporting paragraphs that comprise the body of the paper), and an end (concluding paragraph). Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly-written and poorly-conceived paper. Lastly, if you are going to quote a source word for word, please ensure you cite your source using MLA or APA formatting.
*If you have any questions, please email the Scholarship Program Administrator at email@example.com